Lift and shift the burden to secure the hard-working 25T articulated and capable of this. The TIDD Derek – PC25 has been designed and manufactured by TRT with the industry and extensive input operator and crane safest in its class.
- Slewing up to 42 ° to max maneuver onsite
- Secure new voltage changes for maximum operating safety
- 2.5m small footprint to move and set in tight spaces
- Slopeside and steering articulation de-rating standards
- Ability to counterbalance his own way
- superior lift with high tensile steel boom
- Load-sensing hydraulic pump to increase the functionality
- ROPS for maximum driver safety
The TIDD Derek has the highest high main boom end in his class at 19.14m. Equipped with superior Telecylinder that holds 20 tons and 17 tons for this tele. Having boom extension users rated at 8.5 tonnes. You can buy latest TIDD cranes via https://trtaustralia.com.au/tidd-crane-pick-and-carry-crane/.
It is a crane maneuvered a small lamp, with the smallest footprint in its class
- Wheel Base: 4.4m
- Width: 2.5m
- 3 Steps articulation
- 42 ° slewing combined with a short projection into the future
Focus on Safety
Safety is no accident. The TIDD PC25 is designed to provide outstanding performance while providing optimum operator safety both on the road and operates in the workplace.
Safety features have been designed in consultation with industry where safety is paramount! Security features include:
- Secure new slew
- Robway LMI Systems
- automatic side slopes derating
- ROPS (rollover protection system)
- ABS braking system
- power steering